COVID-19: Notice to our Clients and Business Professionals
We have been monitoring the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic and we want to assure you that we, at Badesha & Associates, are taking increased precautions and safety measures to protect and to focus on the health and well being of our team, our clients, our business partners, our colleagues and our community.
During this time, it is incumbent on us, to share with you our efforts to protect and to ensure your health, well being and safety. In addition, to providing both our clients and business professionals with uninterrupted and continued services throughout Abbotsford, Surrey, Vancouver and the Fraser Valley area.
We have been proactively monitoring the recommendations given by both the World Health Organization and our provincial health officer and have therefore closed our offices to the public as of March 17, 2020 until further notice. Our primary focus is protecting our team, our clients and our community, as well as, taking the appropriate measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We value the trust that has been placed in our firm and for this reason, we are doing everything possible to continue to serve our clients and protect our community. Our procedures are continuously evolving as the COVID-19 pandemic unfolds. To minimize the risk of exposure in our office yet continue to provide efficient and effective legal services, we have modified some of our operations as stated below.
- We are serving remotely via telephone, e-mail, and/or video conference;
- Our reception is open during normal business hours (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.);
- Couriers and other suppliers are asked to call our reception desk (604.381.2000) upon arrival so we can ensure that the packages are handled safely;
- Meetings are conducted through Skype, Zoom, FaceTime or other video conference tools
- Documents are sent via e-mail to clients prior to their scheduled appointment;
- Documents are then reviewed and discussed through Skype, Zoom, FaceTime or other video conference tools;
- Appointments in person are only scheduled for essential services, which include real estate matters and estate planning matters; and,
- Clients with real estate transactions or estate planning transactions are provided with their document package and gloves upon arrival to take back to their vehicles
- We review and discuss the documents on the telephone with them as we witness their signatures from inside our office.
By modifying our operations and working remotely, it may cause some inconvenience in terms of our response times or communicating with us. We are trying our best to work quickly to minimize this inconvenience while continuing to provide our clients with the service and advice they expect from us. We are working through the high volume of calls and e-mails in a priority sequence during regular business hours.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Thank you for your patience and your continued trust during this time.