COVID-19: Notice to our Clients and Business Professionals
We are excited to welcome you back into our office starting June 8, 2020! We are open and continue to serve our clients and business professionals safely and responsibly.
Safety will remain our top priority for both our client(s), business professionals and our support team. We will continue to pre-screen our client(s), business professional(s) and our team for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors to ensure our office stays COVID-free. Our modified operations include the following:
- We will continue to serve clients and business professionals remotely via telephone, e-mail, and/or video conference;
- Our reception is open during normal business hours (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.);
- Appointments will be scheduled between 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. starting June 8, 2020;
- Couriers and other suppliers are asked to call our reception desk (604.381.2000) upon arrival so we can ensure that the package(s) are handled safely;
- Staggered in person appointments will be scheduled for June 8, 2020 – clients will be screened upon arrival and will be required to wear a mask before entering our office. Please bring your own face mask to wear that covers your nose and mouth (cannot be a bandana or scarf, but can be a cloth mask). Kindly contact our office upon arrival and wait, if necessary, somewhere safe outside our office, preferably in your vehicle.
- We will meticulously clean and disinfect the room and all surfaces between all in person appointments;
- Meetings will continue to be conducted through telephone, Skype, Zoom, FaceTime or other video conference tools
- Documents will be sent via e-mail to client(s) prior to their scheduled appointment;
- Documents will be reviewed and discussed through Skype, Zoom, FaceTime or other video conference tools; and,
- Client(s) will be given the option of taking their document package and pen(s) back to their own vehicle to sign in the comfort of their vehicle
- We will review and discuss the document(s) on the telephone with the client(s) as we witness their signatures from inside our office.
By modifying our operations, it may cause some inconvenience in terms of our response times or communicating with us in a priority sequence. We are trying our best to work quickly to minimize this inconvenience while continuing to provide our clients with the service and advice they expect from us.
We appreciate your patience and your continued trust during this time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office.